This Week at St. Bernard's
November 21, 2016
- Weekly Newsletter -- Happy Thanksgiving!
- ParentsWeb -- RenWeb, our new School Information Management System, is up and running! You can see your students' grades and other useful school information on ParentsWeb, our new parent portal.
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!
- 2016-2017 Enrollment Applications -- Interested in joining our school? Click here, then click on the "Enrollment Application" tab.
EmploymentIf you are interested in joining our staff, please submit an employment application, a letter of interest, a resume, and three letters of reference. Documents can be submitted electronically to Patricia Paredes, principal, or mailed to:
St. Bernard’s Catholic School
165 W. Eaton Ave.
Tracy, CA 95376
Preschool NewsSt. Bernard’s Catholic Preschool and Before & After School Program registration for the 2016 - 2017 school year is open to all families. Registration packet can be picked up in the school office or by calling (209)835-8019 or email Karen Abelar, Director, if you have any questions, would like a brochure, or would like a tour of the preschool.
The preschool is also working on a Summer Fun Program. Registration packets can be picked up in the school office. All Summer Fun Program packets need to be returned by Friday, February 5th. Our Summer Fun Program can only continue if there is enough interest from families.