This Week at St. Bernard's
February 10, 2017
- Newsletter -- It's a short week! We'll be off for Presidents Day on Friday February 17, and Monday, February 20.
- State of the school -- In case you weren't able to attend the PTC general meeting in January, here is the information presented by Ms. Paredes.
- Financial Aid -- Read about our new and improved process for parents wishing to apply for SEEDS financial tuition assistance for the 2017-2018 school year.
- FACTS Enrollment -- We'll be using FACTS for our financial aid application process for the 2017-2018 school year. Click here to login or create an account.
- ParentsWeb -- RenWeb, our new School Information Management System, is up and running! You can see your students' grades and other useful school information on ParentsWeb, our new parent portal.
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!
- 2017-2018 Enrollment Applications -- Interested in joining our school? Click here, then click on the "Enrollment Application" tab.
Employment Opportunities at St. Bernard's
Pre-kindergarten & Afternoon TeacherSt. Bernard’s Catholic Preschool is accepting application for part-time pre-kindergarten and afternoon teachers. Please include a resume with a letter of interest for the positions available. All applicants shall have completed with passing grades six or more semester units in early childhood education from an accredited college, or possess or be eligible to apply for a Child Development Teacher Permit issued by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. Please return application, resume, and a letter of interest to the school office ASAP, with interviews to follow.
Employment InquiriesIf you are interested in joining our staff, please submit an employment application, a letter of interest, a resume, and three letters of reference. Documents can be submitted electronically to Patricia Paredes, principal, or mailed to:
St. Bernard’s Catholic School
165 W. Eaton Ave.
Tracy, CA 95376
Employment Opportunities in the DioceseCathedral of the Annunciation School, a ministry of Annunciation Parish, is seeking a dynamic, energetic principal to help lead the parish’s Catholic school, effective the 2017 - 2018 school year.
Applicants must be Catholic. The preferred candidate will have a valid California administrative credential and five or more years of experience working in Catholic schools.
Applications must be accompanied by a letter of introduction, resume, and three letters of recommendation. Applications should be completed by February 24, 2017.
The application form may be found on the Careers page of the Catholic Schools Office website.
Preschool NewsIf you have a young child and you are considering Preschool, please pay close attention to the following dates. We do not want any child to miss out on a great preschool experience. St. Bernard’s Catholic Preschool will be opening registration for the 2017 - 2018 school year as follows:
- January 9th – 13th Current Preschool children and siblings
- January 16th – 20th St. Bernard’s School siblings
- January 23rd - Open Enrollment