This Week at St. Bernard's
- Tuition and payment policy 2022-2023 -- Check out our School's Tuition and Payment Policy.
- Fundraising and volunteer hours 2022-2023 -- Learn about our School's Fundraising and Volunteer Hours Policy.
- St. Bernard's Open House -- Watch our School's Open House video and learn more about our school.
- St. Bernard's Preschool Info -- Take a virtual tour of our Preschool and learn more about it.
Employment Opportunities -- St. Bernard’s Catholic School is looking for a first grade teacher. Teaching credential or enrollment in a credential program required. The position begins August 1, 2022. Salary is determined by years of experience and units completed beyond a B.A. Benefits available. Applications can be found in Edjoin. You can also contact the school at 209-835-8018 for more information.
- Student Testimonials -- Watch our student video and listen to what our students have to say about our school. Share with your friends.
- Parents video -- Listen to what our parents have to say about our school. Share with your friends. Invite them to join our St.Bernard's family.
New Student Applications for 2022-2023 -- St. Bernard's Catholic School is currently accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year. If you would like your child to attend Kindergarten, he or she must be 5 years old by September 1, 2022.
We are also accepting applications for other grades. Applying is easy using our Online Application. Click on the Apply Here! green button at the top of this page. A nonrefundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application. If you are interested in applying for Middle School or have any questions about the application process, please contact our school office at 209-835-8018. We look forward to welcoming you to our St. Bernard's Catholic School family.
- STEM News -- Congratulations to our teachers, Bella Githere, Denise King, and Ingrid Sparks on the completion of the Trustey Family STEM Teaching Fellows program! St. Bernard's Catholic School is very excited to have 3 STEM certified teachers to help improve STEM teaching and learning throughout our school. Read more by clicking the link above.
- Code of Conduct -- Copy of the Standards of Conduct for those working with children and young people
- Code of Pastoral Conduct -- Copy of the Code of Pastoral Conduct
- ParentsWeb Video -- Watch this short video to learn how to create an account in ParentsWeb. Enter "ParentsWeb" for the password.
- WCEA Report of Findings -- Take a look at the report from our recent WCEA accreditation visit. The review committee had many good things to say about our school!